Closed Amazon Account but Refund Processing

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Closed Amazon Account but Refund Processing
Last night, I asked a refunder to help with an order and it worked out fine. I got an email saying that they will process a refund within 3-5 business days, but an hour later, I got a CIS email saying that the account is closed due to another account violating the TOS. Nothing in the email says they cannot refund or replace the item, just closed. I never got the confirmation email for my refund after the CIS and I am worried if I emailed them now, it might screw things up. So my question is, will my refund still go through or is it screwed? If it is screwed, can anyone help or recommend anyone that can fix this? Thanks.
It's screwed. And since I've hardly ever dealt with cis myself, I can't give you advice on how to fix it.
It's not going through. Account is closed. Sorry bro. Nothing you can do.
Quote Originally Posted by Harpozone View Post
Last night, I asked a refunder to help with an order and it worked out fine. I got an email saying that they will process a refund within 3-5 business days, but an hour later, I got a CIS email saying that the account is closed due to another account violating the TOS. Nothing in the email says they cannot refund or replace the item, just closed. I never got the confirmation email for my refund after the CIS and I am worried if I emailed them now, it might screw things up. So my question is, will my refund still go through or is it screwed? If it is screwed, can anyone help or recommend anyone that can fix this? Thanks.
I had this happen to me before. If you get a confirmation saying that they've proccess your refund then you'll get the refund. If you didn't get any emails like that then you won't get your refund.
I had an account of mine that was refunded, it got closed 30 mins later but I sitll got a conformation a few hours after which is weird but at least it worked.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?