m00esp 1.8.4 Update

Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
thanks alot dude
Quote Originally Posted by tomvspolak32 View Post
piss of Melodia!!! noone asked u. dont feel like u have power now! noob,pfff
I don't, Obama has.
He said you are okay as long as you don't flame
So I will make him know at the sec you do to prove you my love, Tom
Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
stop flamming man your warned since you are suposed to be banned
its easy to bypass bans and IP bans from forums like these hahah
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
its easy to bypass bans and IP bans from forums like these hahah
I Know, But I will still make fun to see how many times this ...- I won't say any word that could start crap -, Can get banned before he finally leaves.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
I Know, But I will still make fun to see how many times this ...- I won't say any word that could start crap -, Can get banned before he finally leaves.
yeah true you got a point there :P
wat are the ways of donating?
you donate by using paypal. You can either use credit/debit card, or direct draft from bank account. Send the money to the email address in his sig, as soon as he gets confirmation from paypal, he'll send you the hack.
how we can have this hack i can donate with my phone
Quote Originally Posted by ganduira View Post
how we can have this hack i can donate with my phone
p a y p a l
Can I only donate with PayPal? I'm under 18 can I also make PayPal? =S I WILL!! XD
Quote Originally Posted by thommysenf View Post
Can I only donate with PayPal? I'm under 18 can I also make PayPal? =S I WILL!! XD
you just need a bank account. register at paypal, add your bank account and upload some cash to your paypal account. donate and your done.
Quote Originally Posted by vac2disabler View Post
you just need a bank account. register at paypal, add your bank account and upload some cash to your paypal account. donate and your done.
but I'm not full age. and I must type in my adress and Birthday!
Quote Originally Posted by tomvspolak32 View Post
piss of Melodia!!! noone asked u. dont feel like u have power now! noob,pfff
Yup .
You can allways ask ur mom or dad :P lol or just do fake stuff!
Quote Originally Posted by Lizanje View Post
You can allways ask ur mom or dad :P lol or just do fake stuff!
no I don't ask my mother or my dad. They have bad experience with Paypal etcetc.
I was a long time active in faking, social engineering etc.
but I haven't enough experience at the moment to do something oO
I have all forgotten!
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?