OutdatedCS:GO [Glow Esp & Triggerbot] (7.10.2016)

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Jord12R View Post
I get Vac Authentication Error. Is it because I am using close on exit in my injector?
This is external cheat. You dont need injector.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kackspast View Post
I can't start the .exe.. nothing happens.. have the same problem with other cheats
Run as Admin?
I fixed msvcp140.dll or something and now I get 0x0000007 error
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshitsuji View Post
what is status?
I am pretty sure that it is still undetected.
Good Job!
Nice work.
When I alt+tab out to enable the cheats, my game freezes. I can't go back to it. I'm running it as administrator and everything.

Edit: I am using this in -insecure launch mode. I want to test cheats to see if they are good and working for me to use in Competitive.
Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
It is detected my account was banned.
Post proof.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EliTheGamer52 View Post
When I alt+tab out to enable the cheats, my game freezes. I can't go back to it. I'm running it as administrator and everything.

Edit: I am using this in -insecure launch mode. I want to test cheats to see if they are good and working for me to use in Competitive.
Works fine for me .
what do you think about comments for banned?
what's status? (expensive eq)
Quote Originally Posted by smixyo View Post
what's status? (expensive eq)
Still undetected .
/Outdated, closed.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?