OfferingSignature Space.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Space.
Offering permanent signature space, long time account planned. Minimum $100USD. PM me if your interested.
0.18 post per day are u kidding me bro?
lmfao
$1 permanent is the max
I have multiple uploads planned. BF4 Multihack is ready, adding first teleport function on an external hack. Literally first on mpgh.
I am offering $300 for your signature space.
Haha you are funny...
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Haha you are funny...
I am not joking. If my price is too high for you than too bad. That is my price, will not go down. As I said, I have multiple uploads planned. I am dead serious.
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
I am not joking. If my price is too high for you than too bad. That is my price, will not go down. As I said, I have multiple uploads planned. I am dead serious.
Well how can we trust that you'll keep it life time? Since you might simply get banned for some reason or simply don't use the signature after few days.
Long term account, I will not look for trouble. As for if I use or not use the signature. You have my word, if I don't than you can get me banned, nothing more I can offer.
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
Long term account, I will not look for trouble. As for if I use or not use the signature. You have my word, if I don't than you can get me banned, nothing more I can offer.
Well you can get banned with atleast $100 in pocket.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Well you can get banned with atleast $100 in pocket.
That is true. Well, there is not much I can do to prove my validity

Umm, Most scammers don't upload hacks on mpgh? I have almost finished my hack, will release soon if it makes you feel any better. http://imgur.com/a/zAhfj
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
That is true. Well, there is not much I can do to prove my validity

Umm, Most scammers don't upload hacks on mpgh? I have almost finished my hack, will release soon if it makes you feel any better. http://imgur.com/a/zAhfj
I suppose you can sell your signature per week/month. Since no one can simply give you $100 with hope you don't delete his signature and run away.
lol. $50 Now. $10 for every second Month. Once the $100 is done, I will keep the signature. IDK, maybe get a mod to burn the signature on my account?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?