Rendering all pictures.

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Sorry, but what is a Sextion?
I think it's a section for sex.
Could you render that guy for me?


I just watched the movie..i liked it much, now i wanna make a sig with it, but havent found any renders..could u please render it?
this is going offtopic but why the hell did you start cussing at me over msn.
What rendering
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
What rendering
Rendering is the process of taking an object in a picture out.
Okay. ..
Quote Originally Posted by frozenasasin View Post
You can do this yourself if you have photoshop.. :/
I dont have photoshop and rendering on gimp is very choppy
Quote Originally Posted by frozenasasin View Post
I dont have photoshop and rendering on gimp is very choppy
Why don't you get PS then?
because his mum said its too violent
Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
because his mum said its too violent
Nice major bump
im sorry, peace??
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?