VAC detection?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
VAC detection?
Hello everyone.
Excuse me if this was already asked (I was snooping around the forums hoping to find the answer but was unlucky), but I would like to know whether these cheats are VAC detectable?

As far as I know, VAC can only detect cheats that are injected into the memory. These cheats literally replace the game files. So can you get VAC banned for using them?

Would greatly appreciate an answer.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Erik9631 View Post
These cheats literally replace the game files.
No they don't, and yes they can become VAC detected. Just like every other public hack. Nelson has been too lazy to blacklist the files, otherwise you'd all be fucked.
Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
No they don't, and yes they can become VAC detected. Just like every other public hack. Nelson has been too lazy to blacklist the files, otherwise you'd all be fucked.
Honestly if he did that, I'd use a patcher to patch all my dlls I made XD!
Quote Originally Posted by rodentsquad View Post
Honestly if he did that, I'd use a patcher to patch all my dlls I made XD!
Honestly if you make your own dlls, don't make them public.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?