QuestionZero Gear=MW2 Server Connection

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Zero Gear Server Connections(Nearly Got It)
I have finally made it so steam thinks I'm playing MW2 Multiplayer(says wat im doin) And I can finally connect to friends private matches. However not for very long. I cant seem to figure out the problem. I was wondering if the console could help at all. Please give me of your best ideas.


K thx bye
What do you mean "Not for very long"? Can you play the games with others or are you stuck at the main screen? Also are you saying your play through Zero Gear or through regular MW2?
Quote Originally Posted by smashedpumpkins View Post
What do you mean "Not for very long"? Can you play the games with others or are you stuck at the main screen? Also are you saying your play through Zero Gear or through regular MW2?
he said that he is able to play on the mw2 server trough zero gear ( like a crack to play mw2 online on IWnet without cd-key )
I figured out that putting all of your zero gear "MW2 Things" onto a shortcut, then moving said files to your original MW2 Mulitplayer. For some reason steam still thinks its the actual and original download. However it is not. Now you have the option to finally join your friends game and invite them to private matches. However I am still frustrated that I cannot figure out how to connect to a server outside of private matches. (PS. Dont know if this is important but the rank i was and how far i had progressed was the memory BEFORE I started hacking. Is it possible to have a LOAD file to your online stats?) Hmm. Much work is to be done. And I welcome any theories and progress in said matter. (Title)

Your dedicated hacker,
Plinton
You guys really need to work on your English. On to your actual post... So moving all of these original MW2 files into the Zero Gear folder without any cracks has allowed you to play private matches with legitimate users?

Or are you saying you're taking certain files from the Zero Gear game folder and placing them into the original MW2 folder? If this is the case then which files are you replacing?

The reason you see your original stats is because that's all the game can find. The stats you have from the cracked version are listed in the cracked Zero Game folder.
Alright, I'm going to try to explain step by step about what I did.
1.Get the zero gear FIXED by Hell Demon
2.Extract the 4 below ZONE to desktop
3.Open the Extracted files on your desktop and copy them to your zero gear/MW2 file
4.Now make a Shortcut of the IW4MP.EXE to your desktop
5.Open File Location of the IW4MP.EXE shortcut
6.Select all the files inside the folder(not the actual folder) and click copy
7.Now head over to your original MW2 Multiplayer(the one you so shamefully bought for 60 dollars) and open file location
8.Now click Steamapps then Common then Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 file
9.Once you have reached said file right click and select PASTE
10. Now Open Steam and Go to "My Games"
11.Click "Add non-steam game" and browse for the Modern Warfare 2 folder
12.Once you've found MW2 folder click IW4MP.EXE and choose "open"
13.Now press "Add selection"
14.Now launch the IW4MP.EXE AND your bought version of the multiplayer.
15.Unless I'm missing a step you should be able to use either one to play with friends and steam should say that your playing MW2 Multiplayer.

If I did something wrong or if it's not working PLEASE post it!
Your dedicated hacker,
Plinton
Quote Originally Posted by Plinton View Post
I have finally made it so steam thinks I'm playing MW2 Multiplayer(says wat im doin) And I can finally connect to friends private matches. However not for very long. I cant seem to figure out the problem. I was wondering if the console could help at all. Please give me of your best ideas.


K thx bye
dont use anything with console youll get banned there very sneaky now
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us