What do you think?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
First piece i have done in a few years
Tell me what you think about this and if there is anything I can improve on.
Looks crappy. But probably took a while.
What he said^^

hehehehehe.
It seems very unrealistic and not exactly great, try to go for more realism and don't make it look so scary D:
I don't know what you did, or if you started from scratch. so meh.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I don't know what you did, or if you started from scratch. so meh.
its all from scratch pretty much first thing i have done in about 3 years. I used to do this stuff all day every day and just got back into it recently forgot how to do alot of things. I like to go for the techy look if you know what i mean I have some realistic stuff too.
to be honest, i like it all, but the guy just kinda throws it away. It's really trippy like.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us