What the Hell is this?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
What the Hell is this?
Ok I don't know if this has been posted or anything but WTH is threadstarter?

I've been gone for a bit and this is what happens?

Please tell me what it is
dave fails with the forums. dont worry bout it
Is it the thread starter or is it like a group?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Is it the thread starter or is it like a group?
Old guys very old it is when you start a thread no elte club just to show who the idiot is!
Ahhh k very detailed explanation =.=
its means you suck daves dick :/
Yuuk I like te chiicks
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Yuuk I like te chiicks
You like Dabe now
Yep Dabes little new bitch!
dave couldnt tell who started a thread so he put that on to help him


obvious is obvious
The fail is strong with the new ones.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahahaha










-
this thread fails hard
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us