Question[Source Help]Injector and ListBox - VB2008

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Source Help]Injector and ListBox - VB2008
Okay, I've got the add and remove buttons hooked up with my new injector, but how do you actually get them to inject?

I'm using xTmx's original Inject function:

Code:
    Private Sub Inject()
        On Error GoTo 1
        Timer1.Stop()
        Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
        TargetProcessHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD Or PROCESS_VM_OPERATION Or PROCESS_VM_WRITE, False, TargetProcess(0).Id)
        pszLibFileRemote = ListBox1.Items ' This is the part where it doesn't work
        pfnStartAddr = GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("Kernel32"), "LoadLibraryA")
        TargetBufferSize = Len(pszLibFileRemote)
        Dim Rtn As Integer
        Dim LoadLibParamAdr As Integer
        LoadLibParamAdr = VirtualAllocEx(TargetProcessHandle, 0, TargetBufferSize, MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READWRITE)
        Rtn = WriteProcessMemory(TargetProcessHandle, LoadLibParamAdr, pszLibFileRemote, TargetBufferSize, 0)
        CreateRemoteThread(TargetProcessHandle, 0, 0, pfnStartAddr, LoadLibParamAdr, 0, 0)
        CloseHandle(TargetProcessHandle)
1:      Label4.Text = "Error"
    End Sub
So what would I put there to inject all items in the list into the process?

Thanks for helping, long live InjectPlz 6!!!
pszLibFileRemote = OpenFileDialog1.FileName

Your form should have (add the COM) Dialogbox
Would that do all the files in the list then?
Place this were every your "start" button is (IDK your project)

Note: I free handed this so idk if the syntax is 100% correct/working. Hope it works

Code:
For each dll as string in ListView1.items 'Gets each item and calls it "dll"
Inject(dll) 'May need to do Inject(dll.tostring)
Next
I'll have a go Heli, and if that doesn't work I'll PM you Zman.
oh cool. i might use this ^^ , im listing to party in the usa hanna monntanna and guess what i like it. im not gay.
If you want help with something VB related. Post in VB section. This section is here primarily for posting sources not for asking about them.

Moved to VB.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
If you want help with something VB related. Post in VB section. This section is here primarily for posting sources not for asking about them.

Moved to VB.
Whats that 4 times in 1 day now
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us