WTSSean's Target.com Refund Service | Fast | PayPal and BTC | 10% | .com

Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
Bump to the top!
Bump to the top
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Bump to the top
still doing refunds?
Quote Originally Posted by daemonte5 View Post
still doing refunds?
yes sir contact me on skype for more information hiddenwhiteghost or click the button in my signature or on the first page.
Bump to the top
Talking to you now about target
Bump to the top
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Bump to the top
It shows banned. whats happening?
Quote Originally Posted by 350zee View Post
It shows banned. whats happening?
Just a 1 day ban. Contact me on skype if you want a refund.
Homie you done took this shit to the nother motherfuckin' level!
Now a neighborhood nigga
Like me ain't supposed to be gettin' no refund like this
Goddamn, Goddamn!
Yo you took your refund game up a whole 'nother level
This is some Cirque du Soleil refund now shit!
And I, and I love it
And I thank you, I thank you, my wallet thanks you!

https://postimg<.>org/image/wwriywzqp/
Quote Originally Posted by Hyprule View Post
Homie you done took this shit to the nother motherfuckin' level!
Now a neighborhood nigga
Like me ain't supposed to be gettin' no refund like this
Goddamn, Goddamn!
Yo you took your refund game up a whole 'nother level
This is some Cirque du Soleil refund now shit!
And I, and I love it
And I thank you, I thank you, my wallet thanks you!

https://postimg<.>org/image/wwriywzqp/
Thanks my man
added you on skpe
Bump to the top!!!
Can you do Target Australia? I would think they would have the same policies.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Can you do Target Australia? I would think they would have the same policies.
Can you read the thread?
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?