vouch copy plz?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
vouch copy plz?
Does anyone else see it or is it just me? I have probably seen 3 people today on multiple fucking threads with the same copied shit saying "Vouch copy plz (insert retarded skype name here) usually followed by a . All they fucking do is beg for free shit, unless I see that cunt comment on here I won't say his name but HOLY FUCK this needs to stop right now. Instead of giving a free copy, give it discounted so broke bitches on here don't get free shit..
Hmm theres nothing wrong with vouches if they're offering their services. Its probably to draw attention to the shop.
Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
Does anyone else see it or is it just me? I have probably seen 3 people today on multiple fucking threads with the same copied shit saying "Vouch copy plz (insert retarded skype name here) usually followed by a . All they fucking do is beg for free shit, unless I see that cunt comment on here I won't say his name but HOLY FUCK this needs to stop right now. Instead of giving a free copy, give it discounted so broke bitches on here don't get free shit..
Uhh let me guess. Hydra Jr? Now known as Kimchi?

Seems about right:




Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
Uhh let me guess. Hydra Jr? Now known as Kimchi?

Seems about right:
-snip-
Opens a thread for Fitbit SE, still asks for a vouch copy to other fitbit services smh
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
Uhh let me guess. Hydra Jr? Now known as Kimchi?

Seems about right:




Why everybody blames him , he isn't asking that much
can i can i get a vouch copi please
I have to admit when the vouch copy service originally started, things were much more controlled with the reviews less bias.

Now it's turned into a bias review whereby the vouch copier is getting free stuff (exception of eBooks).

Reason why eBooks are an exception is simply because:

- they don't really have much to gain from it majority of the time



@Kimchi Another vouch copy available?
Lord have mercy.

Open a Fitbit shop your first 5 posts are vouches from people who have more Fitbit vouches then Fitbit has stock

Were my boy trol at.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Bruh I've only taken one fitbit vouch copy, and even that still cost me 20$
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post

Well sadly I can't take any SE vouch or anything like that, mostly working accounts/bettings/graphics, nothing else since the country I live isn't modern enough.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?