OutdatedProxy client (WITH AND WITHOUT CONFUSE)

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Proxy client (WITH AND WITHOUT CONFUSE)
Two clients included, both in swf and exe format
Both have proxy
Yeah, one has confuse and the other has no confuse... They are labeled, but both are in the same zip.

Credits to 059 for the information on how to make these.



Virusscans:
Jotti (0/19)
Virustotal (1/55 false positive. If I run a clean, unmodded client through, it comes up as 1/55)
27.7.7.6 proxy with and without confuse_mpgh.net.zip29.9 MB · 783 downloads 1/55 malicious
Whoo! Been trying to make a proxy client all afternoon! Always crashes my projector though...
Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
Whoo! Been trying to make a proxy client all afternoon! Always crashes my projector though...
you need to change maxstacks to 5
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
you need to change maxstacks to 5
Where though? Not seeing any line with maxstacks...
Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post

Where though? Not seeing any line with maxstacks...
At the very top
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
At the very top
Here is what I got in the actionscript source:
package kabam****tmg.servers.control
{
import kabam****tmg.servers.api.ServerModel;
import kabam****tmg.servers.api.Server;
import com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters.Paramet ers;

public class ParseServerDataCommand
{

public var servers:ServerModel;

public var data:XML;

public function ParseServerDataCommand()
{
super();
}

public function execute() : void
{
this.servers.setServers(this.makeListOfServers());
}

private function makeListOfServers() : Vector.<Server>
{
var _loc3_:XML = null;
var _loc1_:XMLList = this.data.child("Servers").child("Server");
var _loc2_:Vector.<Server> = new Vector.<Server>(0);
getlocal_2;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.api") ,"Server");
kabam****tmg;
constructprop;
Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.api") ,"Server");
0;
pushstring;
"Proxy";
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setName");
1;
pushstring;
"127.0.0.1";
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setAddress");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegamec lient.parameters"),"Parameters");
getproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegamec lient.parameters"),"Parameters");
getproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"PORT");
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setPort");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
pushint;
50000;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
pushint;
50000;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
1;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setLatLong");
2;
pushbyte;
0;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setUsage");
1;
pushfalse;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setIsAdminOnly");
1;
callproperty;
Qname(Namespace("http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"),"push");
1;
pop;
for each(_loc3_ in _loc1_)
{
_loc2_.push(this.makeServer(_loc3_));
}
return _loc2_;
}

private function makeServer(param1:XML) : Server
{
return new Server().setName(param1.Name).setAddress(param1.DN S).setPort(Parameters.PORT).setLatLong(Number(para m1.Lat),Number(param1.Long)).setUsage(param1.Usage ).setIsAdminOnly(param1.hasOwnProperty("AdminOnly" ));
}
}
}
Here is what I got in traits:
trait method Qname(PrivateNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.contr ol:ParseServerDataCommand"),"makeListOfServers") dispid 0
method
name "kabam****tmg.servers.control:ParseServerDataComma nd/private:makeListOfServers"
returns TypeName(Qname(PackageNamespace("__AS3__.vec"),"Ve ctor")<Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.server s.api"),"Server")>)


body
maxstack 5
localcount 7
initscopedepth 4
maxscopedepth 5





Still crashing...
Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post

Here is what I got in the actionscript source:
package kabam****tmg.servers.control
{
import kabam****tmg.servers.api.ServerModel;
import kabam****tmg.servers.api.Server;
import com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters.Paramet ers;

public class ParseServerDataCommand
{

public var servers:ServerModel;

public var data:XML;

public function ParseServerDataCommand()
{
super();
}

public function execute() : void
{
this.servers.setServers(this.makeListOfServers());
}

private function makeListOfServers() : Vector.<Server>
{
var _loc3_:XML = null;
var _loc1_:XMLList = this.data.child("Servers").child("Server");
var _loc2_:Vector.<Server> = new Vector.<Server>(0);
getlocal_2;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.api") ,"Server");
kabam****tmg;
constructprop;
Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.api") ,"Server");
0;
pushstring;
"Proxy";
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setName");
1;
pushstring;
"127.0.0.1";
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setAddress");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegamec lient.parameters"),"Parameters");
getproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegamec lient.parameters"),"Parameters");
getproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"PORT");
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setPort");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
pushint;
50000;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
1;
findpropstrict;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
pushint;
50000;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"Number");
1;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setLatLong");
2;
pushbyte;
0;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setUsage");
1;
pushfalse;
callproperty;
Qname(PackageNamespace(""),"setIsAdminOnly");
1;
callproperty;
Qname(Namespace("http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"),"push");
1;
pop;
for each(_loc3_ in _loc1_)
{
_loc2_.push(this.makeServer(_loc3_));
}
return _loc2_;
}

private function makeServer(param1:XML) : Server
{
return new Server().setName(param1.Name).setAddress(param1.DN S).setPort(Parameters.PORT).setLatLong(Number(para m1.Lat),Number(param1.Long)).setUsage(param1.Usage ).setIsAdminOnly(param1.hasOwnProperty("AdminOnly" ));
}
}
}
Here is what I got in traits:
trait method Qname(PrivateNamespace("kabam****tmg.servers.contr ol:ParseServerDataCommand"),"makeListOfServers") dispid 0
method
name "kabam****tmg.servers.control:ParseServerDataComma nd/private:makeListOfServers"
returns TypeName(Qname(PackageNamespace("__AS3__.vec"),"Ve ctor")<Qname(PackageNamespace("kabam****tmg.server s.api"),"Server")>)


body
maxstack 5
localcount 7
initscopedepth 4
maxscopedepth 5





Still crashing...
Dont edit the god damn as3 part. Theres the bytecode on the right
thanks for the release, does anyone know if k relay has to be updated too?
how do you do this yourself, add the no confuse and proxy? I've seen 059's little tut, but i don't understand it
Quote Originally Posted by bigbrogk2 View Post
how do you do this yourself, add the no confuse and proxy? I've seen 059's little tut, but i don't understand it
open up the swf in jpex's, then do what 059 said
Quote Originally Posted by Extain View Post
open up the swf in jpex's, then do what 059 said
I would but that just sounded like Charlie Brown's mom.
Quote Originally Posted by mastagewk View Post
I would but that just sounded like Charlie Brown's mom.
haha if you want to add me on skype i can break it down for you. my skype is rusher887
Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
Unnecessary so...[deleted]
No...

BTW, K-Relay needs an update, y'all. DC when try to pickup itenz

When I'm using regular servers on this client, I don't dc, only when I'm using K-relay do I DC.
TO EVERYONE THINKING THAT THE CLIENT IS THE REASON FOR DC:

The reason for dc is K-Relay's fault...

The client has nothing to do with the dc.

Just saying





Btw, I'm looking into it :P
any ideas on fixing it yet?
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us