WTSMy BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members only

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
My BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members only
Hello! I'am a new user and want to start my currency exchange service here. I'm selling and buying BTC. Will exchange only with trusted members, since I don't want to risk with my money. For the first week I will have 100$ daily in stock.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

My skype is: ichkeriya_998
Quote Originally Posted by ivays View Post
Hello! I'am a new user and want to start my currency exchange service here. I'm selling and buying BTC. Will exchange only with trusted members, since I don't want to risk with my money. For the first week I will have 100$ daily in stock.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

My skype is: ichkeriya_998
Added. Will edit as we go on.

EDIT: Talking on skype at the moment
Added! Hopefully i count as 'Trusted' lol.
added you bro!
I think I already got scammed, by user epicbottt, just started my bussiness, I sent my btc first since im new user, and now he s telling me that he has to sleep, If he wont send me money after 8.30 hrs im reporting him.

- - - Updated - - -

so Im out of btc
Quote Originally Posted by ivays View Post
I think I already got scammed, by user epicbottt, just started my bussiness, I sent my btc first since im new user, and now he s telling me that he has to sleep, If he wont send me money after 8.30 hrs im reporting him.

- - - Updated - - -

so Im out of btc

damn that sucks bro
User just sold me 10$ worth of bitcoins. Thanks a lot.. I vouch for this person!
got scammed 2nd time by iSmexyyyyy
im not going first anymore

- - - Updated - - -

how can I report the users??

- - - Updated - - -

these guys should be banned, I thought they have good reputation because of many posts, but they used that against me
Quote Originally Posted by ivays View Post
got scammed 2nd time by iSmexyyyyy
im not going first anymore

- - - Updated - - -

how can I report the users??

- - - Updated - - -

these guys should be banned, I thought they have good reputation because of many posts, but they used that against me
can i add your skype? i didn't scam you?

EDIT: you should always confirm before PM,
Thank you, already reported one.
Quote Originally Posted by ivays View Post
Thank you, already reported one.
@ivays np
why did you get banned though?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?