Require $150USD

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Require $150USD
Looking for a job. $150USD is the fee. Can provide game related support or anything else. Advertising etc.

A sponsor/investor is also ideal. In a few months will provide double the amount.

PM or quote me if you are interested and have something in mind.
Since $150 is quite a lot, are you a proffesional coder, or something like that meaning can you work on making a game?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Since $150 is quite a lot, are you a proffesional coder, or something like that meaning can you work on making a game?
I am experienced, yes, but in rather specific aspects. I would prefer helping someone out in reversing game mechanics if you catch my drift. Depends on the job. Tell me what is required and I will give a simple yes no answer on whether I am interested and can do it or not.
No thanks, he will not pay me and i'm not interested in a full time job without any fixed amount of payment. I can do web development but not "Java Ninjas". Tell me what the project is and what needs to be done, I will offer the service in my expertise.

Still Looking for a job. Investments will be highly appreciated and profitable. for $150USD I will return $300 in 6 Months time. I don't like the month wait though, offering %.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us