OutdatedBLR No Spread

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
BLR No Spread
UNDETECTED (Atm)


This is a simple CE script not made by me, it was made by: Ibrahiman I changed one thing in one of his CE scripts which made nospread work (Note, this will only work whilst walking or standing still, I've tried a multitude of things for jumping but I couldn't get it to do the do, I will also try to get his ESP and NoRecoil working, but dont hold your breath..)

Can admin add virus scans since MPGH isnt allowing me to post links.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/pt-BR/fi...job/g5xq364rvy
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/c...is/1476455398/
- - - Updated - - -

Also with LMGS and Snipers ect, aim then it should correct itself
MPGH-NoSpread By Lyen_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 145 downloads Clean
The files is safe and has been approved.
Danke, just another note, this will still have guns BASE spread (apart from LMGS, they seem to change when aimed)
I can't click on "No spread" It won't get checked
Quote Originally Posted by Skemil View Post
I can't click on "No spread" It won't get checked
Have you selected Foxit game shipping thing, if your on 64-bit (And if its running 64 bit then I will have to edit one line so it'll work on 64 bits)
Not working
No spread not working i think you need to fix it bro
I think this is fake
Quote Originally Posted by ETZEL View Post
I think this is fake
also no, it was working fine in my 8 hours of testing, though it was rather fenniky to begin with anyway, hence why I said it doesn't work too well with LMG's or snipers.

BUT AS OF THIS POINT IT IS OUTDATED DUE TO THE NEWEST PATCH.
Alright, since it is outdated, this will be closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?