ExclamationSolvedRating system broken?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Rating system broken?
Hello, MPGH. Trying to rate a thread has been resulting in this error:



(A required field called <em>ipaddress</em> is missing or has an invalid value.)

This has, in result, restricted me from rating any threads.
It works fine for me, try refreshing your page or restarting your browser. Turn off your VPN if you are using one.


I've restarted my browser multiple times before. Clearing the cache right now, and will try a different browser.

EDIT: Here's the result from a different browser:



EDIT 2: I have no VPN, by the way. Insecure me is insecure!
I just rated this thread as terrible to test.

Works fine

Try on another computer I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I just rated this thread as terrible to test.
Oh you trickster.
Just rated your thread, works fine for me.
Must mention that you are most likely the second user to make a thread about this issue, @akim14 has same problem as well.
Go to chrome://flags and post a screenshot of all settings, a gif will be useful. You must have something enabled or disabled which you should not have. Do you recall changing anything, or installing anything on your pc recently?
IPV6 ip breaks vBulletin 4. No surprise there!

I'm going to have to patch this manually.

I'll post a global announcement once the IPV6 upgrades are complete. If it is still broken at that point, make another thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?