Thumbs upOutdatedCS:GO | Glow WallHack v1.12

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by BlastedInk View Post
After the 10/17 patch it hasn't worked for me. I think it has been patched.
Same, I just did that update and this is no longer working.
We need a new version, the newest patch broke the hack
update bro about 4 hours ago (October 17, 2016 – 23:18:14 UTC)
Quote Originally Posted by vivekrulz View Post
Not working Update Needed
vivek kumar???
I got VAC banned, if you need I can add screenshot aswell. Only cheat I used was this one.
Quote Originally Posted by 888dawg888 View Post
I got VAC banned, if you need I can add screenshot aswell. Only cheat I used was this one.
Its not working anymore
Has been outdated.

/Closed.
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?