WTSFitbit SE SERVICE| BLAZE - 30$| Surge 30$| Alta - 25$| Charge HR - 25$

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
I accept orders.:
BLAZE - 25 $, Surge - 35$ , Charge 2 - 35$, HR - 25$

*The discount is valid for Europe, USA and Canada

- - - Updated - - -


*The discount is valid for Europe, USA and Canada
Quote Originally Posted by purestrpked View Post
Talking to you on Skype
Yes we are talking to you
Yes, I added you
Amazing guy! Ordered a lot of items from him but leaving this vouch for a charge 2.
Ordered a charge 2 and he managed to get a retail packaged charge 2 for me. Received the tracking and now patiently waiting for it to arrive!
Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman122 View Post
still doing charge 2 to uk ?
Yes, but it will take some time
Just bought one, will update once I get it!
Just purchased a Blaze, will update as time goes.
+Vouch
Great service, very fast and efficent, recomended!!!
Charge 2 - 45$BTC, Surge - 35$BTC, Blaze - 30$BTC. Charge HR - I don't // For PayPal = Price(BTC)+10%
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?