Questions & Answers About modding

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Naww, 4 strength 4 stam leather belt? Lvl 18?

Nice work. I forgot I started making one of these. XD
2 camels and a tiny car? XD
can i ask you a question?
If i wanted to cross mod, let's say an Aug A3 SE, what would the file name be called?
I tried all of the Aug A3 files but it just turned my gun into a huge fat uzi that covered half of the screen.
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post

"Is it possible to change the damage, recoil, fire rate?"
A. NO!, although Rate of Fire appears to change, in my opinion, it does nothing, just wastes more ammo, but damage and recoil CAN NOT be changed, This is because a Model file does not contain the necessary information with it to change the attributes, To be able to successfully change any weapon stats, Attributes.rez would need to be extracted, then the text filed contained within the .rez would need to be cracked/decoded, until then, officially changing any weapon stat is impossible
[/SIZE]
friend I do not think you change the recoil and the damage to my guns and clear example is that my G36E has much recoil and the change by removing the recoil CQB m416 and modifying chaca damage really well and that if you can at least I do ...
otherwise I do not put my mods in the forum devido to always see them on other sites and never give me credit for them better left for me, check it and see if you can
salu2
Quote Originally Posted by xstyalx View Post
friend I do not think you change the recoil and the damage to my guns and clear example is that my G36E has much recoil and the change by removing the recoil CQB m416 and modifying chaca damage really well and that if you can at least I do ...
otherwise I do not put my mods in the forum devido to always see them on other sites and never give me credit for them better left for me, check it and see if you can
salu2
another choob telling me what to do?

and learn to word properly stuff XD
that was ez to know
btw if you fire rate goes up the recoil would too
Quote Originally Posted by -Flash- View Post
btw if you fire rate goes up the recoil would too
1. dont double post
2. only in REAL LIFE that would happen, this is a GAME its not relistic
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
i knew dat
c:
lol at your location.
Flash dont bump!
How exactly do i get this going?
Well im new here and i was simply wondering if there is a post on this website that maybe has a video on the whole proccess of mods,from dowload to gameplay? sorry if its a bother!
Nice Q&A list there + thanked
about the .dat files
I have been working on this for like 4 months and i almost have it to where there are secret plat forms to get you on the roof and such they are colored black its only a pro-totype but u must be carfull however i am also experimenting with tearing down walls allowing just running into enemy without them shooting at u or seeing u but u can shoot them this was very hard to do ill try and figure out a wat to make this easier to do and by the was modding .dat files is possible it takes ALOT though.
where do i put the files for a mod?
Sorry if I'm breaking a rule by posting on this but I have a quick question. When you talk about the weapon swap does that literally mean if I have one gun for perm or maybe just 7 day usage, I can switch that gun's stats for another? or is it just appearance and stats stay same? please help! thank you.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?