InfoPowerShell MultiHack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PowerShell MultiHack
Do you guys remember PowerShell MultiHack? I just want to know.. Is it still undetected?
From my understanding, it will always stay UD as it's core program is PowerShell and Valve can never ban PowerShell. I was using it for a good 4 months and I've never been vac banned. The real issue you should be worried about isn't getting vac banned, but getting overwatched or getting disconnected during competitive matches due to VAC unauthenticated.
Quote Originally Posted by AOJSdj3iopermakljh89i005rsm View Post
I'm pretty sure Valve blacklisted Powershell which renders that cheat useless
Then you cannot run windows when you play csgo then. xdddddddddd laff
i heard about it but i think it was patched
Valve "blacklisted" powershell as in if it's running when VAC does a scan, you get kicked with a VAC error.
I heard that it was discontinued due of VAC error (vac authentication error)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us