Arch Paladin class

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Arch Paladin class
Has anyone completed the chain quest for it because they are asking for a lot of crap and i'm kinda wished they just continued doing the tokens but instead they make you do questlines or get super high rep for an item like spell crafting........ I'm super pissed at that because I couldn't find a bot for it but i'm not mad because it's less annoying then killing ultralateon for a 1% drop. did any of you guys manage to get the none 2k ac version yet?
Quite a lot of people got it already, including some of my guild members.
S/o to *Salvation*, best PvP guild evur.
Some complained it's hard work for a basic class that's close to similar with Paladin damage wise. [w/o nuke of course]

I'm considering a SpellCraft bot but I need to find out if packet spamming is the way to go, but not trying to get banned :3
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Quite a lot of people got it already, including some of my guild members.
S/o to *Salvation*, best PvP guild evur.
Some complained it's hard work for a basic class that's close to similar with Paladin damage wise. [w/o nuke of course]

I'm considering a SpellCraft bot but I need to find out if packet spamming is the way to go, but not trying to get banned :3
Packets should be fine, but it depends.
Quest/Map ID packets are safe, not 100% sure about the other ones thou.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Packets should be fine, but it depends.
Quest/Map ID packets are safe, not 100% sure about the other ones thou.
It should be connected to the map /spellcraft, since it's relevant to /alchemy and how it works. I'll get around to it.
I have the farmable one rank 10. It's not that bad but I collect classes anyways lel
I got the farmable class without having to bot anything lol. It's not too difficult, but if you're not a member it might take a little bit of time.
Total it probably took me 4-5 hours (after rank 10 healer and rank 10 warrior)
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I got the farmable class without having to bot anything lol. It's not too difficult, but if you're not a member it might take a little bit of time.
Total it probably took me 4-5 hours (after rank 10 healer and rank 10 warrior)
You had rank 8 spellcrafting? If you used a bot could you link if possible or is it different if you use the the non member quest line because i used the member version.
Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
You had rank 8 spellcrafting? If you used a bot could you link if possible or is it different if you use the the non member quest line because i used the member version.
All of them aside from just buying the class includes spellcraft i'm sure, and u could use my packet spammer but unless you want to get 1k+ at a time, I could modify it for the rank 8 ink.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
All of them aside from just buying the class includes spellcraft i'm sure, and u could use my packet spammer but unless you want to get 1k+ at a time, I could modify it for the rank 8 ink.
It's probably irrelevant because it's really fast anyways, but the rank 4 ink gives 2550 where the rank 8 only gives 2000. Parchment is also easier to get than Shards even from the other quests in the zone that randomly drop 4x of any.
Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
You had rank 8 spellcrafting? If you used a bot could you link if possible or is it different if you use the the non member quest line because i used the member version.
I got rank 8 spell crafting in less than 5 minutes.
There's a method that requires 30AC that is EXTREMELY fast. Do it relatively soon though, because the global boosts will be going away soon.
You'll need to inscribe using the Entropic inks. Activate a rep boost (on top of the global boost) and make 10 entropic ink scrolls and you'll hit rank 8 just off of that.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us