mpghs Teamspeak channel

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
mpghs Teamspeak channel
i just loaded up my team speak and loged into the MPGH channel it is up and working

for anyone that wants to come in feel free to the info is

Address:
70.185.191.134
Port:
9987

atm im the only person in there come in and lets talk ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalxPassForgot View Post
Sweet Im coming!!!
haha u got banned
use the general section for this
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
use the general section for this
could some one please move it?
it will get moved by a minion or mod soon
callen liz hot is bannable? lol ahaha suka shes ok >.>
Vent is way better than Teamspeak. Teamspeak looks ugly and its harder to use and vent has better sound than TS. I guess I won't be on this server.
I need to download TeamSpeak now. I have a Mic already.
i think we alrdy have a mpgh ts
well my server for ts3 is paully.dontexist.net
port 9988
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?