maybe a ss is better trustworthy..? cuz ur a 1 post newbie
Originally Posted by lucaking1
haha can you prove it ?
maybe a ss is better trustworthy..? cuz ur a 1 post newbie
and your a 21 post "newbie" so whats your point? btw.. does it work after the update?
Lol i got no 1 post and already say that i got a anti kick without a pic ...
i have it you can trade it i really works
this program is really works
Originally Posted by l759717
this program is really works
the program is really works....
are u drunk? 'i dont know..'
are u choob? 'yes' so no1 trusts u until we see ur stupid hack in action!!!
can u talk english? 'maybe a little..'
OMG STOP SPAMMING AND SHOW US THE HACK
I think the anti-kick wont work after the update. And in all hacks is a anti-kick, so it's not special you've one.
Originally Posted by sb1hng
I think the anti-kick wont work after the update. And in all hacks is a anti-kick, so it's not special you've one.
u dont even know how to make antikick u choob so shut up
Originally Posted by crazy4her
u dont even know how to make antikick u choob so shut up
No I don't know how to make it. But that doesn't say I don't have to reply. The only thing I say is that it probably won't work after the update. I think you don't have to know how to make something like that to conclude that.
very spammy thread
alotta flaming too...
first off, Show a screen shot of your antikick trainer
second of all, it probably doesnt work either
third of all, stop with the flaming Crazy4her
here is the picture
here is it
naamloos.bmpattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
So thats your anti kik....
do we need a bypass for it?
rofl dude thats a bypass not a anti kick
here is the picture
here it is
naamloos.bmpattachment deleted · 27 downloads before removal