X-Trap detecting methods
based on Extreme Injector (injector that I usually use to test DLLs), I decided to make a new injector for crossfire after a time without creating anything in C #. after much thought, and with the help of coders here of the MPGH could recreate a injector, now in ManualMap, but after the first test came the disappointment: the reports of some friends, the injector worked on games at Point Blank, Combat Arms and other less in CrossFire
, I decided to put an anti debug using a program called Confuser, but obviously did not work. according to a certain coder here of the MPGH, need hide injection release, I do not know a lot, a little lazy perhaps, but the truth is I have not much time to be looking for how to make and have little knowledge about these issues .
If anyone has ideas on how to do and want to share am opening this topic to see how the more experienced create.
code used in this injector:
good use if you are a leecher or need some function of this code 
sorry for my bad english
, I decided to put an anti debug using a program called Confuser, but obviously did not work. according to a certain coder here of the MPGH, need hide injection release, I do not know a lot, a little lazy perhaps, but the truth is I have not much time to be looking for how to make and have little knowledge about these issues .If anyone has ideas on how to do and want to share am opening this topic to see how the more experienced create.
code used in this injector:
Code:
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using InjectionLibrary;
using JLibrary.PortableExecutable;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.Threading;
namespace _6695ykdYA2Z6RAC956HCons
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Console.WriteLine("============================== Start The Game ==========================");
Console.WriteLine(" Created by PaiN "+ DateTime.Now);
while (true)
{
Process[] pname = Process.GetProcessesByName("crossfire");
if (pname.Length != 0)
{
var injector = InjectionMethod.Create(InjectionMethodType.ManualMap);
var processId = Process.GetProcessesByName("crossfire")[0].Id;
var hModule = IntPtr.Zero;
using (var img = new PortableExecutable(Properties.Resources.hack))
hModule = injector.Inject(img, processId);
if (hModule != IntPtr.Zero)
{
Environment.Exit(0);
// injection was successful
}
}
else
{
Console.Write(".");
}
Thread.Sleep(500);
}
}
}
}

sorry for my bad english

