My hack dont work

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Gratz kable glad u chose the path of C/CPP and not VB
hope to see you coding your hacks and other stuff in time to come
Quote Originally Posted by Generist View Post
Yes it isnt a scripting language but its still object oriented, and as Why06 said most scripting languages are loosely based on a form of C.
Guess you don't exist HD...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Guess you don't exist HD...
Our avatars confuse the ch00bs :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Our avatars confuse the ch00bs :P
Oh, i could only see the bottom of your avatar while writing that post so i thought you were Why06. Sorry, my bad. I'm fairly new to this site so bear with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Generist View Post
Oh, i could only see the bottom of your avatar while writing that post so i thought you were Why06. Sorry, my bad. I'm fairly new to this site so bear with me.
Just noticed that the finger prints were binary
Quote Originally Posted by Generist View Post
Oh, i could only see the bottom of your avatar while writing that post so i thought you were Why06. Sorry, my bad. I'm fairly new to this site so bear with me.
No need to say sorry
You'll be able to enjoy your stay untill you c+p something without giving credits, from that moment on your time on here will be a hell ;D
Seeing as you haven't done that yet, welcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay.
Stay away from the VB section unless it is for flaming purposes.

/!\ warning: VBfags may do stuff to your ass or penis that straight men do not like /!\
I'm not a C*P'er so im safe. Ill just have to watch out for the "VBfags" I didn't realise the was animosity between the two sections.
Quote Originally Posted by Generist View Post
I'm not a C*P'er so im safe. Ill just have to watch out for the "VBfags" I didn't realise the was animosity between the two sections.
if you see their amount of releases and see how much of it is copy pasted I'd say you'd have about 90 to 95% copy pasted(NextGen1 is one of the few reasons why it is not 100% copy paste there).

Flaming VBFags is just one of my hobbies besides coding, I got a few people from this section interested and Why06 gave me permission to flame as much VBfags as I want
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
if you see their amount of releases and see how much of it is copy pasted I'd say you'd have about 90 to 95% copy pasted(NextGen1 is one of the few reasons why it is not 100% copy paste there).

Flaming VBFags is just one of my hobbies besides coding, I got a few people from this section interested and Why06 gave me permission to flame as much VBfags as I want
Ehe, sounds good. One day we should all go troll them or something. I personally haven't visited that section yet since im relatively new to this site. Ill go take a look later.
Hello forum members

I do not know how it can but only the super jump / NFD hack get to work.

All other Warrock hacks give a crash.
I put it in the ingame or the megame.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Greetings
Yearupie

(Last question: what is the correct offset of stamina?)
Quote Originally Posted by yearupie View Post
Hello forum members

I do not know how it can but only the super jump / NFD hack get to work.

All other Warrock hacks give a crash.
I put it in the ingame or the megame.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Greetings
Yearupie

(Last question: what is the correct offset of stamina?)
Yeah, but you've done enough begging for this week.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us