PostUser bars

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
User bars
i just made this User bar as a matter of fact its my 1st 1
can u rate it 4 me 0ut a 10
and feel free to tell me what i need to improve on




1 more thing how do I get Add the Vistor font thing to PS i download it but i dont know how to use it?
emenim is dumb rap is retarted
He's a retard now, but have you even heard what he did before his movie debut in 8 Mile? Cuz that was some tight shit (Aight maby just before The Eminem Show) but fuckit...!

I'd rate it a 6/10 cuz of the same reason auronforce did...

I btw. made all of my userbars myself
use bars r cool
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?