HiringNeed someone with decent HTML/css/jscript/php experience.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone with decent HTML/css/jscript/php experience.
Hi,

I have a simple one-page html website that I need to add some features to and convert the whole thing to a functional Word-Press template/theme whatever. If you are good at it, it shouldn't take longer than 2 hours to make.

Add me on skype for more details: pp_crazyapple
Reward: 25$

Thanks in advance, CrazyApple
********* Theme? I am experienced and may be able to help depending on what you mean and require to get done.
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
********* Theme? I am experienced and may be able to help depending on what you mean and require to get done.
Add me on skype for details
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?