Thumbs up180 script turn around script

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
180 script turn around script
I am looking for a 180 script turn around script simple as it gets. With the hotkey T.
The script must work for the sensitivity 1.5 in CS:GO, and the resolution 1280 x 720
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
I am looking for a 180 script turn around script simple as it gets. With the hotkey T.
The script must work for the sensitivity 1.5 in CS:GO, and the resolution 1280 x 720
wrong thread make script requests Here
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
Ok thanks!
I have a customizable Insta 180 script in my Multi-Script
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
I have a customizable Insta 180 script in my Multi-Script
Please don't bump old threads, a simple private message you could have told him
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
I have a customizable Insta 180 script in my Multi-Script
Do you mind sharing?
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
Do you mind sharing?
Sure, but it really isn't that advanced
I use (In autoit ):

$sens = 1
$pos = MouseGetPos()
MouveMove ($pos[0]-(100*$sens),$pos[1],0)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?