WTBSE Roomba?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
there was a method on lf, i could find it and teach u if u want
Quote Originally Posted by H3AT2k View Post
there was a method on lf, i could find it and teach u if u want
Also intrested in this
I can do it, pm me your price.
Will only do it if the price is right.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrPepper View Post
I can do it, pm me your price.
Will only do it if the price is right.
If u can do it to sweden then I am all in
I imagine someone could easily do one from Target
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Was wondering if anyone can give it a shot. I would definitely use your service.

http://store.irobot.com/default/robot-vacuum-roomba/

Skype: shane.mpgh
Hey Shane, I just checked iRobot warranty terms. They don't offer an advanced replacement and you will have to send the product back before getting a new one which is in your case isn't possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Hey Shane, I just checked iRobot warranty terms. They don't offer an advanced replacement and you will have to send the product back before getting a new one which is in your case isn't possible.
I have SE them many times before.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrPepper View Post
I have SE them many times before.
Without having to send anything back to them ?
Can you add me on Skype? ombre.blanche88
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Without having to send anything back to them ?
Can you add me on Skype? ombre.blanche88
Added.
25225252525
If one of you could Se one of those to Europe, i'll be a buyer !
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
If one of you could Se one of those to Europe, i'll be a buyer !
Ditto............
also interested in this. msg me iggy plz
Guys its not that hard, the method was on *********s
Quote Originally Posted by H3AT2k View Post
Guys its not that hard, the method was on *********s
This is not helping, haha.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?