Thawte's Maphack (+ntoskrnl)
Thawte's Maphack (PoE Client 2.4.1+)
Completely based off of ntoskrnl's maphack (from another site).
__________________________________________________ _____
Detection Status: Undetected
__________________________________________________ _____
What is this?
I previously wrote a pretty popular maphack called Vex (and used to use the name Maper) that had thousands of downloads and survived dozens of patches. I've unfortunately been too busy to update it, but I grabbed ntoskrnl's simple maphack in the meantime and slapped in some of my patch-persistent code, so it will work for both Steam and official clients, as well as some international clients like Garena, as well as survive minor patches without updates being required.
Disclaimer
I did not carry over any of my anti-detection code from my previous maphack. This is just a straight-up modification of ntoskrnl's maphack, and so it writes directly to the game. This is definitely very detectable, so use it at your own risk. I hope to, sometime in the near future, make an official port of my original maphack to the current game version with all of the anti-detection code, plus some new stuff.
How To Use
You can also modify the Settings.ini file to load other DLLs or to change the window name of the game, if needed. Changing the window name might be required for some versions of the game in other languages.
Screenshot

Questions? Feedback? Want to flame me incessantly?
I welcome all of your feedback and criticism and will do my best to address any issues that come up. This is meant to be a minimalist hack, the primary feature of which is maphack, so I will probably disregard feature requests for the most part. I'm not going to add a feature that gives you a foot massage and grabs you a beer.
Changelog
Version 1.0
Download
See attachment for the latest version.
I do not accept donations - I do this for fun. If you like the maphack and want to show your appreciation, give myself and ntoskrnl some thanks!
Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1477239222/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/8x3lbeg24b.
Completely based off of ntoskrnl's maphack (from another site).
__________________________________________________ _____
Detection Status: Undetected
__________________________________________________ _____
What is this?
I previously wrote a pretty popular maphack called Vex (and used to use the name Maper) that had thousands of downloads and survived dozens of patches. I've unfortunately been too busy to update it, but I grabbed ntoskrnl's simple maphack in the meantime and slapped in some of my patch-persistent code, so it will work for both Steam and official clients, as well as some international clients like Garena, as well as survive minor patches without updates being required.
Disclaimer
I did not carry over any of my anti-detection code from my previous maphack. This is just a straight-up modification of ntoskrnl's maphack, and so it writes directly to the game. This is definitely very detectable, so use it at your own risk. I hope to, sometime in the near future, make an official port of my original maphack to the current game version with all of the anti-detection code, plus some new stuff.
How To Use
- Start the game (Steam, official, and Garena versions all work fine.)
- Right-click on PoeMaphackLoader.exe and select Run As Administrator.
- Maphack will be enabled automatically.
You can also modify the Settings.ini file to load other DLLs or to change the window name of the game, if needed. Changing the window name might be required for some versions of the game in other languages.
Screenshot

Questions? Feedback? Want to flame me incessantly?
I welcome all of your feedback and criticism and will do my best to address any issues that come up. This is meant to be a minimalist hack, the primary feature of which is maphack, so I will probably disregard feature requests for the most part. I'm not going to add a feature that gives you a foot massage and grabs you a beer.
Changelog
Version 1.0
- First graced the forum with it's presence.
Download
See attachment for the latest version.
I do not accept donations - I do this for fun. If you like the maphack and want to show your appreciation, give myself and ntoskrnl some thanks!
Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1477239222/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/8x3lbeg24b.

