[Request] Help With Modding Scopes

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Help With Modding Scopes
Ok, so i found this very good tutorial about editing scopes in paint.. I was following it pretty good until he said to open dedit.. I have no idea what dedit is or what it does. When I try to download it I can't open it.. Someone please help me?

Here is the tutorial I found: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...-friendly.html
omg dedit is a program provided by lithtech wich u can dl here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...oshoppers.html
and remember to convert to dtx lithtech then create new world and press texture and import the dtx file and export as TGA
clear enough
and edit all the files in paint.net omg easy man
Wrong section btw
Thank you very much.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us