ALL TITANFALL 2 Dub XP codes
I'm buying all dub xp codes for titanfall from the mounting dew promo hit me on Skype only!!
Jonnyb9991
Don't be asking for silly prices It's only a code and
Only buying them from people who buy the drink or Snack but don't play!
I'll be buying loads for long time so hit me up anytime
If your not trusted / new
You will send the code 1st! Unless u r trusted then I'm happy to go 1st
*BONUS IF YOU JUST WANNA GIFT IT TO ME* <3 and have no use for it
Jonnyb9991
Don't be asking for silly prices It's only a code and
Only buying them from people who buy the drink or Snack but don't play!
I'll be buying loads for long time so hit me up anytime
If your not trusted / new
You will send the code 1st! Unless u r trusted then I'm happy to go 1st
*BONUS IF YOU JUST WANNA GIFT IT TO ME* <3 and have no use for it


