[RELEASE] Bloody G36E

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] Bloody G36E
Hey guys, im back with another gun for the bloody series.



Note: Its a bit darker because i took the screen shot in a dark place.

Download: http://www.media fire.com/?jkzzcrjiniu outside link approved by legendaryhack due to uploading issues

Virustotal. MD5: dd5e2da85933792213d2a8e0d5c33046
how many bloody G36E's do we need?, theres like 10 of em...

but this one does look better..
the blood is too old, it doesnt look fresh xD, make it a bit brighter and it will be good but still 4/5 because you made it yourself and didnt leeched it
Thanks, i just started modding today. I think its only dark cause of the position i took the screen shot from a dark place.
oh ok than put this in description ^^, ok now i give 5/5, but make the blood fresher next time
Attachment didn't work for me either, so added outside link.
Thanks legendary
Sorry Crazyquinn, I think I will use this g36e =D
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?