Mass Effect

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mass Effect
I'm fucking going crazy for this game. I can't wait until it comes out.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLOJ-hE527Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLOJ-hE527Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

November 2007.
this looks at a nice game when comes he out??
Quote Originally Posted by johan View Post
this looks at a nice game when comes he out??
I believe I said "November 2007."
Reading is overrated. Asking dumb-fuck questions, that's what's in this year.

Looks like a great game.
Hell yes, it's going to be the fucking best game in a very very long time. I can only expect it will match the sales of Halo 3, this game has been anticipated and pushed back for 2 years now.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us