ExclamationPatchedBf1 Internal Hack

Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by alphakiiier View Post
why do i see so many people on the top left getting fairfight bans, what does that mean?
means they are raging with their hacks
This kept crashing for me but after alot of tries, I got it to work.
- Disable anti-virus
- Close all Nvidia/MSI crap like Nvidia experience and MSI afterburner
Worked for me atleast
Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
This kept crashing for me but after alot of tries, I got it to work.
- Disable anti-virus
- Close all Nvidia/MSI crap like Nvidia experience and MSI afterburner
Worked for me atleast
Should I run the injector as admin or nah?

- - - Updated - - -

Still not working running admin and not running admin, even after I disabled my anti-virus and exited out of geforce experience :c
I don't have a numpad because i have a razer TE. Is there any way to either activate the injector without using numpad or see the code so i can change the key that is needed to activate it?

Edit: Fixed using onscreen keyboard but game crashes when I press end. Plz update hack looks rly good
Quote Originally Posted by souljaded View Post
menu loads everything fine... but how do i navigate threw the menu ?
Thats what i am trying to figure out
Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
Thats what i am trying to figure out
Press ESC and use your mouse .
Quote Originally Posted by OVOMobZai View Post
Press ESC and use your mouse .
Worked thanks, i was trying to alt tab
One more question though. I now am able to navigate the menu and i have enabled the aimbot. I dont seem to notice it actually doing anything
Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
Worked thanks, i was trying to alt tab
One more question though. I now am able to navigate the menu and i have enabled the aimbot. I dont seem to notice it actually doing anything
The aimbot? Are you sure you clicked enable? (the box should be light grey)
i changed a few settings. I believe i was out of the range for it. I am sniping so it would make sense.
While clicking numpad 2 in injector it crashes

- - - Updated - - -

How to open esp menu?

- - - Updated - - -

Works fine with me.
My game closes everytime i press "END" button. it was working a few hours but then it started to crash my whole game.
does it need to be fixed? Injection is no problem. all works fine, but everytime when i press "END" my game closes completely without any error or stuff like that
Quote Originally Posted by 01577 View Post
My game closes everytime i press "END" button. it was working a few hours but then it started to crash my whole game.
does it need to be fixed? Injection is no problem. all works fine, but everytime when i press "END" my game closes completely without any error or stuff like that
Many people are getting that issue, myself included. Guess we just have to wait a bit for the creator to make an update for it.
Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
Many people are getting that issue, myself included. Guess we just have to wait a bit for the creator to make an update for it.
i hope its going to be fixed soon.
For players that are having crashes i would recommend to run the BF1 in DX11 Mode and not DX12, also run the injector as Admin.
It worked for me !
still doesn't work :c

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alberto4g View Post
For players that are having crashes i would recommend to run the BF1 in DX11 Mode and not DX12, also run the injector as Admin.
It worked for me !
can you make like a tutorial on youtube? like an unlisted video, it'll help so many people out
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us