Thumbs upEnchantment Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Enchantment Glitch
Good news here, for you who are a non-mem, you can enchant your weapon with the maximum enchantment in testing server.
Here are the steps:
1. Log into your account and ofcourse select the testing server.
2. Open the enchantment shop and then just search for the member only enchantment.
3. Click the enchantment and then you're good.
4. Logout from the testing server and try another server (e.g Artix, Galanoth, or Yorumi)
5. TADAAAAAA!! You got the member enchantment for freeeeeeee!!!!!



NOTE:
To enchant the items you have to equip it first e.g. if you want to enchant Ninja Class, you'll have to equip it first, otherwise the enchantment will fail

And don't forget the thanks button!

Additional Info From Fellow Player


Quote Originally Posted by goldmist View Post
I can attest this completely works, however sometimes the window for successful enhance will not pop up, even then if u log off then log back in, u can see the item has been successfully enhanced
Quote Originally Posted by scottslayer View Post
You can apply Awe enhancements to all items, if you can glitch the items like apparently mine are.
wow thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Bacho View Post
wow thanks
don't mention it
this is patched
Only worked with classes for me. Thanks anyway!
Quote Originally Posted by Bacho View Post
this is patched
They haven't patched it yet I think, if you failed. Try reading the note I put there.
Quote Originally Posted by Bacho View Post
this is patched
This won't be patched until they update test servers.
Very nice trick for non-members my man!
I can attest this completely works, however sometimes the window for successful enhance will not pop up, even then if u log off then log back in, u can see the item has been successfully enhanced
Quote Originally Posted by goldmist View Post
I can attest this completely works, however sometimes the window for successful enhance will not pop up, even then if u log off then log back in, u can see the item has been successfully enhanced
Yeah this just happened to an alt of mine, it does work though.
Oh, Thanks for info mate!
You can apply Awe enhancements to all items, if you can glitch the items like apparently mine are.
holy sh*t I got all my items enchanted XD and I also got the awe enhancements
This was already mentioned at another thread but thanks for spreading the word
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?