QuestionAuto Strafe hacks?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Auto Strafe hacks?
After the new update, my favorite auto strafe hack (PerfBhop) just got patched. I loved that. Now, all I'm finding is just bhop scripts from people using AutoHotKey. They are not worth my time and I can test every single AHK bhop script, and won't let you auto strafe. So, can anyone supply me an auto strafe hack? Public or private, not paying anything. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by EliTheGamer52 View Post
After the new update, my favorite auto strafe hack (PerfBhop) just got patched. I loved that. Now, all I'm finding is just bhop scripts from people using AutoHotKey. They are not worth my time and I can test every single AHK bhop script, and won't let you auto strafe. So, can anyone supply me an auto strafe hack? Public or private, not paying anything. Thanks
then no one will supply you one, pay leave or your done
Since you posted this in the script section, I assume you're looking for a script.
I suggest you check out my Multi-Script release (it even says strafe assist in the title).
This however will not work great for bhop server and such, such scripts are only privatly sold, and therefore not avalible here.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?