Need Source code

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Source code
Could somebody send me their source code of hacks they created? I do not mind if they are detected and for old versions of MW2, I just want anything that worked previously and is still intact.
I would greatly appreciate it.
(also could you say what compiler you used?)

And for super star mega bonus, I would really like to get my hands on a VAC disabler source code that is detected.

I wouldnt mind peeking into source code for VAC that does work, but I know people keep that stuff private so that is why I ask for detected stuff.

I am not planing on using any of this, I would just like resources that I can use to learn.
*************s source is public go grab that if you haven't got it
Yeah, heres the source for OSH, but warning : It's from the 180 ESP.

Still had it lying around

Attachment added.
SourceCodeESP.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Yeah, heres the source for OSH, but warning : It's from the 180 ESP.

Still had it lying around

Attachment added.

Very readable, good stuff, thanks
1.0.182

Code:
unsigned long *fireRecoil = (unsigned long*)0x004730E7;
unsigned char xRecoilPatch[5] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
unsigned char oRecoilPatch[5] = { 0xE8, 0x54, 0x4A, 0xFA, 0xFF };


OllyDbg -> Find all referenced text strings -> CG_FireWeapon:
00473013 |. 68 90C56D00 PUSH iw4mp.006DC590 ; ASCII 15,"CG_FireWeapon: weapon"

+ 0xD4 is the call you want to nop out:
004730E7 |. E8 544AFAFF CALL iw4mp.00417B40
Thanks Hell
It'll come in handy-dandy
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us