SolvedUnknown Network error

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unknown Network error
I have been having this error for MONTHS now, I have absolutely no idea how to fix it but I haven't been able to play Combat Arms for Months now and it's SO goddamn irritating. I have tried several things to debug it but nothing seems to work. I hope somebody knows how to fix it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Levels View Post
I have been having this error for MONTHS now, I have absolutely no idea how to fix it but I haven't been able to play Combat Arms for Months now and it's SO goddamn irritating. I have tried several things to debug it but nothing seems to work. I hope somebody knows how to fix it lol.

Try check your firewall.
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Try check your firewall.
Tried messing with the firewall a TON, nothing seems to change =/
Has been over a weeks since the last bump, asumming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?