WTB BF1 PS4 Key
Buying a BF1 Premium PS4 Key
skype: stormy_ap
PM me before adding me on skype
PAYPAL Only Sending as goods and services if you are not trusted, TOO MANY SCAMMERS.
Rate that I'm buying for 50-65%
If you want me to send as Friends and Family read below ....._.
Please don't try and scam me as well, not going first unless you're extremely trusted. I'll be asking you to comment on this thread also to confirm your identity, so don't try and impersonate either. Overall, just don't waste my time.
skype: stormy_ap
PM me before adding me on skype
PAYPAL Only Sending as goods and services if you are not trusted, TOO MANY SCAMMERS.
Rate that I'm buying for 50-65%
If you want me to send as Friends and Family read below ....._.
Please don't try and scam me as well, not going first unless you're extremely trusted. I'll be asking you to comment on this thread also to confirm your identity, so don't try and impersonate either. Overall, just don't waste my time.

