Skype API

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Skype API
Hello,

is there anyone else having the issue you cant do anything with the skype api anymore? I mean not all but if i do Skype.Sendmessage("user", "text") it sends but it doesnt ever send it really always the refresh icon?



Best regards


EDIT: Skype closed the Skype API by half again didnt know that, so thats the reason why it doesnt work! Thanks anyways

Req close
It still works
But it's no longer supported
I use Skyep4COM.dll but there is a limit.
You can send messages but recipient has to got skype open.
It is spam prevent something i guess...
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
It still works
But it's no longer supported
I use Skyep4COM.dll but there is a limit.
You can send messages but recipient has to got skype open.
It is spam prevent something i guess...
No i tried it wit a friend it works yes but message comes never on there.
Quote Originally Posted by HWID View Post


No i tried it wit a friend it works yes but message comes never on there.
Ive released my SkypeTalkBot app and I havent got this problem :/
You can find its source on github. ZCodeApps/SkypeTalkBot Maybe you do sth wrong
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?