QuestionAhk problem

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ahk problem
Hey guys.I have problem.When i turn on ahk script and start cs go and in game when i want to activate for example i press f4, it activate it 15-20 seconds ago.I dont know why.When i minimaze cs and start pushing buttons it activates it normal when i push it.But in cs i have to wait 15-20 seconds to active it ....
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nikola View Post
Hey guys.I have problem.When i turn on ahk script and start cs go and in game when i want to activate for example i press f4, it activate it 15-20 seconds ago.I dont know why.When i minimaze cs and start pushing buttons it activates it normal when i push it.But in cs i have to wait 15-20 seconds to active it ....
it shouldn't be doing that, haven't heard of this problem
I don't know what's the problem.It was normal few days ago.I tried everything Uninstalling cs, Uninstalling Ahk but same ...
Does it do that with all scripts?
Yes with everything ...Sometimes i have to minimize game and then it actives it -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nikola View Post
Yes with everything ...Sometimes i have to minimize game and then it actives it -.-
Run script as admin?
Tried.Nothing.Maybe new OS will help...
Have you put CSGO in windowed mode?
Hi, this might have to do with m_rawinput 1
I know i'm a bit late to the party, but I hope I can still help you
Type in console: m_rawinput 0
and try again
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
Hi, this might have to do with m_rawinput 1
I know i'm a bit late to the party, but I hope I can still help you
Type in console: m_rawinput 0
and try again
You can also just change that in the settings...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?