Hacker looking for group.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hacker looking for group.
Just got some dank hacks and got spare steam accounts. looking for a grouup to roll and destroy with. Currently playing on Horizon, can sswitch servers if need be.
I'm down to play on that server, msg me and we'll play
what's your steam Ill play with u
Im wicked down to play dude i got 2k hours on rust and have vip on a few servers edless your trying to get on a official server id still be down to play.
I am down to play with you I got 74h in rust.
Only thing is I am 14 if that is not a problem we can play just message me
ill come if you want got some mates aswell
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?