TalkingSkype Tool

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Skype Tool






Send/Spam_Message/Send_To_All is no longer supported from the side of Skype tried different Skypebots its overall the same you can send the message but it will never come on. So i didnt include this because its useless.

Virus-Checkⓘ

Download: -Attachement-
SkypeBot_mpgh.net.rar100 KB · 68 downloads 1/54 malicious
Nice tool
Send/Spam_Message/Send_To_All is no longer supported from the side of Skype tried different Skypebots its overall the same you can send the message but it will never come on. So i didnt include this because its useless.

What are you talking about? My private skype tool works perfectly. Also, I couldn't be bothered opening my tool every time when I use skype so I just patched Skype with IDA and used an auto injector to inject my dll. Works heaps better.
great tool bro keep it up
i am worndering any option for invisible with special person in my list?
Quote Originally Posted by HWID View Post
Send/Spam_Message/Send_To_All is no longer supported from the side of Skype tried different Skypebots its overall the same you can send the message but it will never come on. So i didnt include this because its useless.
You could do something like:

Code:
frineds[] friendList= skypebot.friends();
for(int i = 0; i < friendList.Length; i++)
    SendMessage(friendList[i], MessageText);
I'm sure that's easy to translate to VB.NET

And I'm not 100% familiar with skype API. So correct me if I'm wrong.
Great work!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us