Doomatter
Hopefully this will be my last help request for anything related to archfiend doomlord 

I am currently farming the creature creaton for doomatter and that guy really wants to keep his domatter (I get like one per hour). This is similar but to a lesser extent for necrot and chaoroot (cause I'm farming the hydra and some monsters in deathsrealm).
Is there any faster monster to farm doomatter (for non-mem) or anything better than hydra and the monsters in deathsrealm for chaoroot and necrot? That is all I'm asking....................I hope


I am currently farming the creature creaton for doomatter and that guy really wants to keep his domatter (I get like one per hour). This is similar but to a lesser extent for necrot and chaoroot (cause I'm farming the hydra and some monsters in deathsrealm).
Is there any faster monster to farm doomatter (for non-mem) or anything better than hydra and the monsters in deathsrealm for chaoroot and necrot? That is all I'm asking....................I hope


