QuestionSolvedAjuda?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ajuda?
Portuguese:

Alguém poderia me da fuma força?. vejo que muitos cheaters normalmente usam um "loader injection" um loader que injeta a sua .dll no jogo, para evitar que leechers as peguem e as modifiquem no hex, então gostaria de saber se existe alguma source ou algo do tipo desse "loader injection" para que eu pudesse proteger a minha .dll.

Outra coisa que queria saber, alguém conhece algum outro injetor de .dll para CA que não esteja detectando?

English:

One would force me the smoke ?. I see that many cheaters usually use a "loader injection a" loader injecting a DLL in the game to prevent leechers the catch and modify the hex, so I wonder if there is any source or something like that "loader injection "so I could protect my .dll.

Another thing I wanted to know, anyone know any other .dll gun to CA that is not detecting?
Hey bro, Where could I find a gun loader that "Cheaters" use like this one for example: "Waiting Combat Arms..."
The problem has been solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?