SolvedBlackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?
Hello Guys,


I keep forgetting my god damn password, so i have to keep making an account. Anyway, i have a logitech g302, and wondering if i can have No recoil on blackshot Global.

www////tube////////com/watch?v=f7fVXuGzba8&feature=youtu.////////be

i have seen this video, but i dont know how to set the "x = 0 y = 3, relative". I do not code, and have never used macros in my life befor, but im tired of trying to play fair now.

So can you please make a video or give me a description on how to add the "x = 0 y = 3, relative".

Thanks,
A Good Guy in Need Of No recoil







Also, I have rapid fire on my left click, can i have no recoil and rapid fire on my left click ? Is it possible? If so, can you add that on the video or the description.
Thanks Coderin, but:


Im sorry, but im the biggest noob there is when it comes to this xD. I Have g302 not g400, does that make a difference? Also, where do i extract the files to ? I really dont know.

I have winrar, and never really used it. What do i do after downloading it ? Thanks



EDIT: One of the old moderators says it doesnt work and closed the thread on page 3. Are you sure it works ?
Update:

Managed to find a way, but it doesnt work...
Quote Originally Posted by ForeverNeedHelpp View Post
Thanks Coderin, but:


Im sorry, but im the biggest noob there is when it comes to this xD. I Have g302 not g400, does that make a difference? Also, where do i extract the files to ? I really dont know.

I have winrar, and never really used it. What do i do after downloading it ? Thanks



EDIT: One of the old moderators says it doesnt work and closed the thread on page 3. Are you sure it works ?


I dont think so, seems that macro for your mouse it's no longer working for blackshot, maybe will work for others games, but blackshot improved a lot and patched this kind of macro and then @Vehrdyn (Old Minion) tested & closed the thread.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Well, no response after 2 days, assuming solved.
//Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?