WTSFireborn's Fitbit Service ✧ Fast Cheap Reliable ✧ $20-40 ✧ Surge,Blaze and more

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Added On Skype can you confirm please
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
why dont you respond to me?
he dosen't answer me too if he dosen't give confirmation link in 2 hours i'll open scam report/refund pp if not i'll gadly edit this post
Quote Originally Posted by JustBob123 View Post
he dosen't answer me too if he dosen't give confirmation link in 2 hours i'll open scam report/refund pp if not i'll gadly edit this post
I do not scam, i am doing the orders now. I gave you a $20 discount aswell. How can i be scamming you, i've done otders for many people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulcon93 View Post
Added On Skype can you confirm please
Added /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
why dont you respond to me?
Tell me your skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Fireborn View Post
I do not scam, i am doing the orders now. I gave you a $20 discount aswell. How can i be scamming you, i've done otders for many people.

- - - Updated - - -



Added /10char

- - - Updated - - -



Tell me your skype.
waiting the last hours of your ''done WITHIN 48 hours'' then filling report.
Quote Originally Posted by Fireborn View Post
I do not scam, i am doing the orders now. I gave you a $20 discount aswell. How can i be scamming you, i've done otders for many people.

- - - Updated - - -



Added /10char

- - - Updated - - -



Tell me your skype.
sinjanthu. Im messaging you on skype. for the last 2 weeks no respond.
Seller stopped answering me and should have completed my order long ago
Daily bump, still selling
Daily bump
Added & talking to him about 4 blazes <3
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
Added & talking to him about 4 blazes <3
Talking about 4 blazes i think , paying with paypal - CONFIRMATION
Quote Originally Posted by Fireborn View Post
Talking about 4 blazes i think , paying with paypal - CONFIRMATION
Accidentally sent the dude $60 through paypal as goods, and sent it through e-check. I'll just post that if the payment doesn't go through then just ban hammer me. He thinks I'm sketchy and a scammer even though i tried screensharing and showed im previous paypal transactions payments with e-check and fully verified.
Need to know if im talking to you on skype...my username is Klark Kent
Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
Need to know if im talking to you on skype...my username is Klark Kent
Talking to you about a fitbit blaze - CONFIRMATION
Quote Originally Posted by Fireborn View Post
Talking to you about a fitbit blaze - CONFIRMATION
Made an order for a FitBit Blaze from this guy.....hope he delivers
Ordered a Blaze also, will update when I get confirmation. Seller was quick to respond.
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?