Who will win

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Kimpah by far because when defk0n faced crackheads, kimpah destroyed all of defk0n including skad00dle.. Plus Kim doesn't game anymore; he focuses his time on web development.
Quote Originally Posted by defkna View Post
Kimpah by far because when defk0n faced crackheads, kimpah destroyed all of defk0n including skad00dle.. Plus Kim doesn't game anymore; he focuses his time on web development.
I heard he broke his wrist?
Na, who told you that? xD Kim quit AVA when there was no AIC for crackheads, I speak to him now and then on ts when he plays AVA but he is focused on work right now I think.
Quote Originally Posted by defkna View Post
Na, who told you that? xD Kim quit AVA when there was no AIC for crackheads, I speak to him now and then on ts when he plays AVA but he is focused on work right now I think.
Well if Kimpah right now were to 1v1 Skadoodle then Skadoodle would win since he's still playing FPS shooters at the pro level.

Maybe in Kimpah's prime he could win but that was a pretty long time ago and the game was different back then.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Well if Kimpah right now were to 1v1 Skadoodle then Skadoodle would win since he's still playing FPS shooters at the pro level.

Maybe in Kimpah's prime he could win but that was a pretty long time ago and the game was different back then.
I am still admiring kimpah since he was the reason i was scoping.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?